Don’t Dress for Dinner — and don’t see this show either. I went because I read somewhere it was really funny. It is, for about ten minutes.
- Review | Red by John Logan | With Alfred Molina and Eddie Redmayne | Directed by Michael Grandage | Golden Theater
- Review | Charles Dickens' Hard Times | Adapted by Stephen Jeffreys | Directed by J. R. Sullivan | Pearl Theatre Company
- Review | The Illusion by Tony Kushner | Adapted from Pierre Corneille's L'Illusion Comique | Directed by Michael Mayer | Signature Theatre
- Art Review | Thomas Hart Benton’s America Today Mural Rediscovered | Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Review | I Am The Wind by Jon Fosse | English Adaptation by Simon Stephens | Directed by Paul Takacs | With Christopher Tierney and Louise Butelli | The Shop at 59E59
59E59 Theaters A. R. Gurney Anton Chekhov Atlantic Theater Company Austin Pendleton awards Bay Street Theatre Bertolt Brecht Brian Kulick Charlotte Moore Cherry Lane Theatre Classic Stage Company David Greenspan David Ives Ensemble Studio Theatre Eugene O’Neill festival Flea Theater Foundry Theatre Fringe Festival Guild Hall Irish Repertory Theatre J. R. Sullivan Jim Simpson La Mama Metropolitan Museum of Art Mint Theater Company Moliere musical National Theatre New York Theatre Workshop North Fork Community Theatre Pearl Theatre Company political theater press release Public Theater Sean McNall Shakespeare Signature Theatre Tennessee Williams The Bats Thomas Bradshaw Woody Allen Wooster Group world premiere