Love/Stories is a delightful romp through how we speak with one another when we are getting into and out of love. There are five short plays that move into one another with a pleasant fluidity, as the actors, members of the Bats, the Flea’s young resident company mix and match into couples. The author has a fine ear for contemporary language and amusingly recognizable contemporary types who nonetheless come across as true individuals.
- Art Review | Thomas Hart Benton’s America Today Mural Rediscovered | Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Art Review | Boxer at Rest, Greek bronze sculpture of the Hellenistic period, late 4th-2nd century B.C., loan exhibit | Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC, June 1 – July 15, 2013
- Review | Doctor Knock, Or the Triumph of Medicine by Jules Romains | Directed by Gus Kaikkonen | Mint Theater Company
- Review | Blood Knot | Written and Directed by Athol Fugard | Starring Colman Domingo as Zachariah and Scott Shepherd as Morris | Signature Theatre
- Review | Cactus Flower by Abe Burrows | Based on a Play by Barillet and Gredy | Directed by Michael Bush | Daryl Roth Productions and Stonemill Productions | Westside Theatre
59E59 Theaters A. R. Gurney Anton Chekhov Atlantic Theater Company Austin Pendleton awards Bay Street Theatre Bertolt Brecht Brian Kulick Charlotte Moore Cherry Lane Theatre Classic Stage Company David Greenspan David Ives Ensemble Studio Theatre Eugene O’Neill festival Flea Theater Foundry Theatre Fringe Festival Guild Hall Irish Repertory Theatre J. R. Sullivan Jim Simpson La Mama Metropolitan Museum of Art Mint Theater Company Moliere musical National Theatre New York Theatre Workshop North Fork Community Theatre Pearl Theatre Company political theater press release Public Theater Sean McNall Shakespeare Signature Theatre Tennessee Williams The Bats Thomas Bradshaw Woody Allen Wooster Group world premiere