Excellent … pulls you through the whole gamut of emotions AND gives great sense of history. One of the greatest movies of all time? No, because the characters are a little too simple and also there’s a self-conscious quality to the great “bits” involving two races getting together, but still … tremendous!
- Art Review | Boxer at Rest, Greek bronze sculpture of the Hellenistic period, late 4th-2nd century B.C., loan exhibit | Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC, June 1 – July 15, 2013 (4)
- Film Note | Cave of Forgotten Dreams | Written and Directed by Werner Herzog (4)
- Art Review | The Young Archer sculpture “attributed to Michelangelo” | Metropolitan Museum of Art (8)
- michael hunt stolbsc: i just came across this site agan and wish to thsnk you for your kind comments about my own...
- Review | Shakespeare’s As You Like It | Directed by John Doyle | Bay Street Theater, Sag Harbor, Long Island (3)
- shelley: thank you, yvonne, for conveying the enchantment of As You Like It l…without even having to see the...
- Larry: This is the one review I’ve read of this soporific production that matches my experience. Having seen...
- Edward: Shakespeare’s Shakespeare and no matter what you do to it, there are still the most wonderful words...
- Review | Thoroughly Modern Millie | Book by Richard Morris and Dick Scanlan | Music by Jeanine Tesori | Lyrics by Dick Scanlan | North Fork Community Theatre, Mattituck, Long Island (1)
- Kurt: Indeed, this was a delightful, fun evening of the hijinks musical presented with great enthusiasm and talent....
- Review | Intimate Apparel | By Lynn Nottage | Bay Street Theatre, Sag Harbor, Long Island (1)
- Joyce: A very good experience even though the second act’s coincidences aren’t convincing. The play well...
- Review | Photograph 51 by Anna Ziegler | Directed by Linsay Firman | Ensemble Studio Theatre/Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - The New David H. Koch Plaza, New York, NY
- Art Review | Thomas Hart Benton’s America Today Mural Rediscovered | Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Review | Gabriel by Moira Buffini | Directed by David Esbjorn | Atlantic Theater Company
- Review | Charles Dickens' Hard Times | Adapted by Stephen Jeffreys | Directed by J. R. Sullivan | Pearl Theatre Company
59E59 Theaters A. R. Gurney Anton Chekhov Atlantic Theater Company Austin Pendleton awards Bay Street Theatre Bertolt Brecht Brian Kulick Charlotte Moore Cherry Lane Theatre Classic Stage Company David Greenspan David Ives Ensemble Studio Theatre Eugene O’Neill festival Flea Theater Foundry Theatre Fringe Festival Guild Hall Irish Repertory Theatre J. R. Sullivan Jim Simpson La Mama Metropolitan Museum of Art Mint Theater Company Moliere musical National Theatre New York Theatre Workshop North Fork Community Theatre Pearl Theatre Company political theater press release Public Theater Sean McNall Shakespeare Signature Theatre Tennessee Williams The Bats Thomas Bradshaw Woody Allen Wooster Group world premiere