Don’t Dress for Dinner — and don’t see this show either. I went because I read somewhere it was really funny. It is, for about ten minutes.
- Review | Red by John Logan | With Alfred Molina and Eddie Redmayne | Directed by Michael Grandage | Golden Theater
- Review | Jacques and His Master by Milan Kundera | Adapted from Diderot | Dramatic Reading, Directed by Brian Kulick | Classic Stage Company
- Art Review | Cloud City by Tomas Saraceno -- on the Roof ... and above it – | Metropolitan Museum of Art Roof Garden, through November 12, 2012 (weather permitting)
- Review | Men In White by Sidney Kingsley | Directed by Erin Cronican | Seeing Place Theater
- Review | The Time of Your Life by William Saroyan | Directed by Laura Braza | Attic Theater Company
59E59 Theaters A. R. Gurney Anton Chekhov Atlantic Theater Company Austin Pendleton awards Bay Street Theatre Bertolt Brecht Brian Kulick Charlotte Moore Cherry Lane Theatre Classic Stage Company David Greenspan David Ives Ensemble Studio Theatre Eugene O’Neill festival Flea Theater Foundry Theatre Fringe Festival Guild Hall Irish Repertory Theatre J. R. Sullivan Jim Simpson La Mama Metropolitan Museum of Art Mint Theater Company Moliere musical National Theatre New York Theatre Workshop North Fork Community Theatre Pearl Theatre Company political theater press release Public Theater Sean McNall Shakespeare Signature Theatre Tennessee Williams The Bats Thomas Bradshaw Woody Allen Wooster Group world premiere