You can read about why I think The Torment of St. Anthony, recently purchased by the Kimbell Art Museum in Texas for $6 million, may well be by Michelangelo at Huliq.
- Art Review | Thomas Hart Benton’s America Today Mural Rediscovered | Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Review | This Side of Neverland, Rosalind and The Twelve Pound Look | Two One-Act Plays by J. M. Barrie | Directed by J. R. Sullivan | Pearl Theatre Company
- Review | Red by John Logan | With Alfred Molina and Eddie Redmayne | Directed by Michael Grandage | Golden Theater
- Art Review | Rooms with a View: The Open Window in the 19th Century | Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Review | Sleep No More | Punchdrunk Theater Company
59E59 Theaters A. R. Gurney Anton Chekhov Atlantic Theater Company Austin Pendleton awards Bay Street Theatre Bertolt Brecht Brian Kulick Charlotte Moore Cherry Lane Theatre Classic Stage Company David Greenspan David Ives Ensemble Studio Theatre Eugene O’Neill festival Flea Theater Foundry Theatre Fringe Festival Guild Hall Irish Repertory Theatre J. R. Sullivan Jim Simpson La Mama Metropolitan Museum of Art Mint Theater Company Moliere musical National Theatre New York Theatre Workshop North Fork Community Theatre Pearl Theatre Company political theater press release Public Theater Sean McNall Shakespeare Signature Theatre Tennessee Williams The Bats Thomas Bradshaw Woody Allen Wooster Group world premiere